Attention seniors in Oakland County, Michigan and across Metro Detroit: Looking to buy or sell in today’s housing market? Concerned about lifestyle and quality of life post-retirement? Or are you an older Gen-Xer or Baby Boomer with aging parents, and simply doing homeownership research for the elderly?
As a certified Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®, part of the National Association of REALTORS®), I would be honored to help you with your home buying or selling needs as you embark upon your next chapter. To get started, here’s some timely information for senior citizens and their loved ones related to housing in the golden years.
JUST ADDED! Fall 2017 Deals for Metro Detroit Seniors, Including Restaurants, Retail, Travel and More
Senior Discounts: A Guide To Saving Money For Seniors
(Courtesy of DealHack.com)
Articles, Information, Tips and Advice for Senior Housing and Senior Living
- A Guide to Downsizing for Seniors and Their Loved Ones
- Elderly Care House Design for Our Old Age
- Budget-Friendly Smart Home Accommodations for Seniors and Individuals with Special Needs
- Nutritional Needs for Seniors
- The 7 Worst Senior Exercises, and What to Do Instead
- 10 Dating Safety Tips for Senior Women
- Healing After a Lifetime of Struggling with Addiction: The Senior’s Guide to Reconnecting with Adult Children
- The Elderly and Prescription Drug Misuse and Abuse
(Courtesy of the ElderAction network)
Seniors in Metro Detroit Have Many Housing Options; Ask Me About The Right Ones For YOU
Let me, Birmingham, Michigan real estate agent and SRES® designee Lisa LaBelle present you (and your parents) sensible home and senior lifestyle options in southeast Michigan. I am certified to guide people ages 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70-plus and up thinking about retiring–or well into retirement–to explore housing and living solutions in West Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Royal Oak, Troy, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, and around Oakland County. Contact me or call me direct at (248) 470-0474.